McKean Insurance Agency offers car insurance in Parker, Castle Rock, Elizabeth, Aurora and all of Colorado. We sell auto insurance through Progressive, Nationwide, Travelers, Safeco and more of the nation’s best insurance companies!

As an independent agency, we shop around and find competitive quotes on auto insurance. We will find the best insurance coverage and rates for your car, motorcycle, trailer or recreational vehicle.

Unlike State Farm or Allstate, we are not tied to a fixed line of products and prices. And unlike buying insurance from an online warehouse, we are real people — here to provide service, answer questions, and assist with claims! We are your neighbors in Douglas County, and experts in car insurance.

Call us at 303-646-1885 for more information or request a quote on car insurance.

We Offer Example Discounts
  • Personal Car Insurance
  • Classic Car Insurance
  • Commercial Auto Insurance
  • Motorcycle Insurance
  • SR-22
  • Motorhome Insurance
  • Travel Trailer Insurance
  • Recreational Vehicle Insurance
  • All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Insurance
  • Dirt Bike Insurance
  • Snowmobile Insurance
  • Accident or Violation Free
  • Anti-Theft
  • Defensive Driving Courses
  • Fleet
  • Multiple Vehicles
  • Package
  • Paid-in-Full
  • Prior Insurance
  • Proactive Shopper
  • Safe Driver
  • QBE Farmers Union Membership

What Type of Car Insurance Do I Need in Colorado?

Liability Coverage – Colorado law requires that all drivers purchase liability auto insurance to help pay for injuries or damages resulting from automobile accidents for which you are responsible. Drivers who fail to meet the minimum liability requirements will be subject penalties including a fine, points on your driver’s license, a license suspension, and community service. Liability coverage is meant to protect others, meaning this coverage does not extend to you or your vehicle.

Collision Coverage – McKean Insurance usually strongly recommends adding collision coverage on your car insurance policy to protect your own vehicle. This covers collisions with other cars as well as if you were to run into a wall, barrier or bridge. If you are financing or leasing a vehicle, your bank or lender may even require that you purchase collision coverage.

Comprehensive Coverage – Comprehensive coverage on your auto insurance will help to pay for damage to your vehicle that is not directly related to a collision, such as vandalism, fire, theft, natural disaster, or hitting a deer.

Additional Coverages – You may also opt to add Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage, Roadside Assistance/Towing Coverage, Rental Car Coverage, Loan/Lease Gap coverage, and more. Our team can explain these options and help to determine if adding or removing a coverage to your auto insurance policy is a valuable choice.