McKean Insurance Agency offers a huge array of business insurance to protect your company in Colorado. As a broker, we can shop around for excellent commercial coverage and rates.
Whether you are a general contractor, run a food truck, or own a retail store, we have the knowledge and expertise to tailor policies to meet your needs. We offer general liability, property insurance, and workers’ compensation, and many more commercial insurance products to protect your company and to comply with industry law.
When you call us or request a quote, you’ll speak with our principal agent/owner, Ian McKean. Ian has more than 15 years of experience in customizing business insurance coverage for companies in Colorado. He also holds prestigious professional designations as a Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) and a Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS) after completing extensive coursework. Ian works directly with our business customers to ensure exceptional service.
Our Business Insurance Products
McKean Insurance Agency can offer:
- General Liability
- Property Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employers’ Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Business Income
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Inland Marine
- Builders Risk
- Directors and Officers
- Errors and Omissions
- Data Breach
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Much More!
Our Insurance Companies
As a broker, McKean Insurance Agency can shop around and get the best rates on business insurance from the nation’s finest insurance companies, such as:
Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies
Berkshire Hathaway Guard Insurance Companies
Philadelphia Insurance Companies
What Insurance Does My Company Need?
Nearly all Colorado businesses will include includes general liability, property insurance, and workers’ compensation coverage in their business insurance program.
- Bodily injury, property damage, and personal injury can occur to third parties while they are on your business premises. General liability insurance protects businesses against claims of negligence and from lawsuits associated with these incidents. Attorney fees as well as damage and medical expenses your business may incur will be covered by this insurance.
- Property insurance protects against damage or loss to your physical assets including buildings and their contents. Office furniture, inventory, and outdoor items such as landscaping or signs would all be covered under property insurance. You will be protected from unexpected damages resulting from events such as fire, hail, and other various natural disasters. Property insurance policy typically covers vandalism and theft of property as well.
- Colorado workers’ compensation laws protect employees who are injured on the job or who develop a work-related illness. Workers’ compensation ensures employees receive prompt medical treatment and adequate compensation for lost wages. The workers’ compensation system is a no-fault system meaning that employers receive protection from lawsuits that could arise from any employee injuries or illnesses.
Additional insurance policies vary greatly to protect your company and to comply with industry law. Please call us or request a quote to learn how we can tailor a package for your needs.